Consultancy advisory and outsourcing services includes:
- Project Feasibilities
- Project Management and Financial Projections
- Business Evaluation
- Financial Modeling and Business Planning
- Internal Audit
- Enterprise Risk Management Implementation
- Assistance in Preparation of Internal Audit Plan
- Systems and Operations Audit
- Due Diligence
- Preparation of Standard Operating Procedures
- Evaluation of Systems of Internal Controls in view of Best Practices
- Public Sector Financial Management
- Performance Improvement Services-Finance, Supply Chain, Marketing & Sales, Operations Management
PenielStephens provides consultancy, advisory and outsourcing services related to the service areas outlined above. We assist the accounting personnel of our clients in meeting their day to day operational needs and provide them the desired technical support and recommend improvements, where necessary. We also provide predictive data analysis and business intelligence into their operations.
We bring our experience in business practices and expertise in delivering complex outsourcing projects. We can do the job better with our knowledge and understanding of the domain. This leads to an increase in productivity and efficiency in the process thereby contributing to the bottom-line of our clients. We ensure that after outsourcing, the business processes would free our client energies and enable them to focus on building their brand, invest in research and development and move on to providing higher value added services. We also review and evaluate the internal business processes and systems, ensuring they work efficiently for the business. We make recommendations where we think there are weaknesses and assist with revenue growth and cost reduction strategies.